CSR and ESG challenges
Committed to promote sustainable development, Emeriane Avocats advises listed and non-listed companies on strategic considerations to take into account new requirements related to their social and environmental impact.
CSR offers a new framework for the risks and challenges faced by companies and represents a powerful driver to meet the expectations of stakeholders, seize new opportunities of sustainable growth and improve your competitiveness and future profitability.
Emeriane Avocats provides tailor-made advice for your activities: from compliance audits to the implementation of innovative best-in-class practices that go beyond the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Setting up and operational implementation of CSR policies, statement of extra-financial performance and extra-financial reporting. Support at every stage of the process in order to identify risks and priorities, set up and implement the relevant policies and structure monitoring and reporting processes
- Strategic advice to include the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations in your business models
- Setting up and review of vigilance plans to monitor and prevent human, social and environmental risks
- Compliance with codes of good conduct and sector-specific good practices
- Legal implementation of ESG criteria and any related law reforms (EU Green Deal)