Advice to listed companies
With a strong track record of corporate advice to several listed companies since their initial public offering, our team can assist you on all matters related to the listing of securities and your financial and non-financial communication.
Emeriane Avocats advises listed companies on compliance with stock exchange regulations to improve their market visibility.
- Corporate governance: compliance with the most recent legal and regulatory developments, corporate governance codes (AFEP-MEDEF Code, MiddleNext Code) and market recommendations; strategic advice on the implementation of efficient corporate governance and inclusion of requirements related to diversity, gender balance and active participation of employees
- Compensation of management: ex ante and ex post say on pay, equity ratio
- Documentation: preparation and review of corporate governance reports, annual and bi-annual reports, universal registration document (URD), statement of non-financial performance and risk management and internal audit procedures
- Shareholders' meetings: drafting of resolutions (normal course of business and financial delegations) and all corporate documentation related to shareholders' meetings
- Reporting obligations, threshold crossing notifications and declarations of intent
- Financial and non-financial communication to improve corporate visibility and meet expectations of investors and market analysts
- Filing and management of permanent and periodic information
- Relationships with shareholders, proxy advisors and other stakeholders
- Relationships with regulators (French financial market supervisory authority (the AMF) and French banking supervisory authority (the ACPR))
- Prevention of market abuse: management of financial communication and regulated information, management of crisis, leaks and rumors on the market, publication and differed transmission of insider information, lists of insiders, buyback programs and accepted market practices, reporting obligations of listed companies, persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them